LV0098 - Bang Po¶
- Bang Po/Ban Tai
- Lotus Beach Villa : 1-5 Bed / Beach Front
- Houses w/ Pool
- Bang Po
- Koh Samui Villa Rental
- USD 650 - 1,550
- Beach Front / North Coast
- Equivalent 2 nights rentals
- THB ฿ 19,500
- 1-5 Bedroom Private Villa, Stylish...Tropical...Luxurious.....
The Lotus Beach Pool Villa
Stylish, tropical, luxurious.. a well appointed villa that majestically combines form and function, enjoying magnificent views of Koh Phangan and the waters beyond. With 412sqm (4532 sq. ft.) of living space plus 504sqm (5544 sq ft) of terraces, the Lotus Beach Villa is the largest of all villas. Designed to integrate the best of in and outdoor living, floating sandstone steps take you into the villa's central courtyard to an open space sanctuary created by 4 fully air-conditioned pavilions. An elegant retreat that unites comfort and luxury!
The Ocean Front Pavilion
This sea-fronted "glass house" has a generous dining area and modern kitchen with an island, state of the art appliances, a white marble breakfast counter and a wine refrigerator. An award winning designed dining table by Kenneth Cobonpue graces the dining space that seats up to 10. Teak framed swivel windows and sliding doors open up to a beachfront terrace, BBQ corner, steps to the Jacuzzi and a 27m private lap pool that includes a children's pool and lounging area.
Gym & Entertainment Room
Stay fit, stress free and entertained throughout your stay. The villa's gym has Life Cycle Fitness equipment that includes a Treadmill, Cross Trainer and Recumbent Bike and a selection of exercise videos available. The entertain room is also equipped with a foosball table, 47 inch flatscreen TV, wine cellar and fully stocked bar, a good selection of movie DVDs, as well as reading material and board games to choose from.
The Floating Pavilion
Seemingly floating on a shallow pond, this high vaulted pavilion houses the living room and adjoining billiard table deck. Embraced by fresh white walls, glass paneled doors and teak floors; the strikingly contemporary feel of this room with its earthy yet vibrant hues of silk pillows and cushions, gracing elegantly crafted furniture cannot be missed. Unobstructed water views create a beautiful setting for blissful relaxation.
Adjoining the living room, a covered outdoor deck with pool table for guests to enjoy.
The Master Pavilion
Step into this private quarter through a study bordered by books and glass doors, creating a feeling of welcoming warmth that leads to the generous main bedroom. Classically furnished with wooden teak floors, cool tones of color, complementing artwork and a super king size bed, it opens up to a private terrace for peaceful relaxation with access to the villa's pool.
Adjoining the bedroom is an in and outdoor bathroom fitted with a large terrazzo sunken bath, twin wash basins, glass fronted shower and a separate toilet. With sandstone walls, honed black granite floors, terrazzo counters, teak doors and glass windows, the combination of natural textures gives this private space its own distinct character and charm.
Nourish you soul, awaken your senses and reawaken your spirit with one of our massages and treatments in the villa's spa room that is directly accessible from the master's bathroom or through stepping sandstones across the swimming pool! Built in natural materials of wood, sandstone and slate, the Spa exudes a feeling of calm and earthy charm, highlighted by a glass paneled opening in the roof that allows in natural light. A selection of tropical oils and soothing soul rhythms add to this experience. And for those who prefer a massage overlooking water, the beachfront terrace allows for this luxury!
The Guest Pavilion
This pavilion comprises of 4 self-contained Lotus Suites, each with private bathrooms. All rooms are tastefully presented creating an elegant fusion of design, texture, colours and functionality. Opening up to either a verandah or terrace, the suites offer outdoor dining/lounging areas and are fully equipped with a convenience center that includes a refrigerator, microwave, coffee machine, toaster, crockery and utensils. The villa and suites come with the finest linen and toweling, flat screen TVs with satellite channels, BOSE I-pod docking stations, electronic safes, a local mobile phone, complimentary wireless broadband and private maid service.
The Lotus Beach Villa can be rented complete as a four-bedroom vacation home, or optionally as a one-bedroom villa including the Ocean, Floating and Master pavilions.
- 1,040 sqm of in/outdoor living space
- Luxury beachfront villa with direct access to the beach
- 4 Bedrooms, all with king bed and private bathroom, sleeps 8
- Villa is fully air-conditioned plus ceiling fans
- Master bedroom with super king bed, other rooms with king bed, all with private bathroom
- A fully equipped Western contemporary kitchen
- In-villa spa offering massages, pedicure, manicure (charges apply), outdoor sunken bath and rain shower
- Outdoor massage desk (for two persons) with sea view
- In-villa Gym with topline "Life Fitness" equipment
- Glass roofed outdoor sala
- Private 27m pool with Jacuzzi, children's play pool and lounging area
- Access to the resort's 27m common pool by the sandy beach
- Large terraces for outdoor dining/lounging
- Large common garden
- Private parking area
- Convenience corner (fridge, microwave, toaster, coffee machine) in guest suites
- 52/47/42 flat screen TVS (8) with cable network, DVD/CD in living room and all bedrooms
- Entertainment room with foosball table, 47" flatscreen TV, wine cellar and full stocked bar.
- In-villa gym with professional "Life Fitness" equipment: Treadmill CST Integrity, Cross Trainer XS Advanced, Recumbent Bike R3 Advanced, Home Gym G7, full set of Dumbbells, mirrored wall, stretch bar, yoga robe, 42" flat screen and Bluetooth sound box
- BOSE sound system with Ipod docking piped throughout main villa
- BOSE sound system with Ipod station in all guestrooms
- Free broadband Internet connection
- Hand phone provided
- Electronic safe in all bedrooms
- Apple IMac 21-inch computer in master bedroom with Wifi access
- Pool table
- Outdoor table tennis table
- Elite Turbo BBQ, 4 burner
- Washing machine & dryer
- Emergency generator for lighting and fans for entire villa
- Complimentary baby cot available upon request
RATES IN US$
No of Rooms
Sept 16 - Dec 14
Dec 15 - Jan 10
Jan 11 - Apr 30
July 1 - Sept 15
May 1 - June 30
Sept 16 - Dec 14
Lotus Beach Pool Villa
Master Villa - 1 bedroom + 3 Lotus Suites
Master Villa - 1 bedroom + 2 Lotus Suites
Master Villa - 1 bedroom + 1 Lotus Suite
Master Villa - 1 bedroom
Rate inclusive of:
- Airport transfers
- Daily Continental breakfasts
- Private Chef. Private Chef will prepare one meal per day – either lunch or dinner – for up to 10 pax – at no charge). Food purchases charged at cost with 20% surcharge.
- Private Housekeeper
- Daily housekeeping service
- Bed linen changed every 4th day, towels changed as required
- Pool towels provided and changed daily
- Resort Office to assist in guest needs & book tours/activities
Available with prior arrangement, charges apply
- In-villa dining – menu available
- In-villa massage
- Car rental with or without driver
- Baby sitting
- Grocery shopping service
Proximity to various locations by car
- 3 min to local convenience store and restaurants
- 10 min to Santiburi Golf Club, the island's premier 18-hole golf course in Maenam
- 10 min to Nathon, for good local shopping and Suratthani ferry terminal to the mainland
- 15 min to Fisherman's Village for variety of restaurants, bars and shopping
- 20 min to supermarkets like Big C and Tesco
- 25 min to Chaweng, the islands main "plethora" of shops, bars, restaurants and shows
- 30 min to Samui International Airport
- Rates are subject to 10% service charge and 7% VAT
- Inclusive of airport transfers and Continental breakfast
- Extra bed / extra guest is charged (USD 60) per night
- No charge for children below 3 years old, baby cot provided on request
50% at the time of booking. Balance payable 4 weeks prior to check-in
50% of deposit is refunded for a written cancellation received more than 60 days prior to check-in date.
No refund is applicable for cancellations made 60 days or less prior to check-in date.
US$1,000 will apply on check-in and fully refundable at the end of stay if there will be no claims deduction for loss or damage.
Minimum stay 4 nights, for Peak Season 10 nights if covering Christmas or New Year and 14 nights if covering Christmas and New Year.
Check-in / Check-out Time
Check-in 15.00 hours / Check-out 12.00 noon
- North West
- Horizon Homes Real Estate
- +66 (0) 77 417 005
Nina - Rental Manager / Real Estate Consultant