LV0001 - Lipa Noi¶
- Lipa Noi/Lipa Yai
- Luxury Signature Villa: Ban Orachon
- Holiday Rentals
- Lipa Noi
- Koh Samui Villa Rental
- USD 850 - 2000 USD ++
- Beach Front / West Coast
- THB ฿ 25,500
- A very special property with bold architecture and cutting edge design features, Baan Ora Chornis definitely an eye-catching home.
From the minute you arrive at the stone-walled entrance you will want to explore this property. The intricate layout has a captivating charm with stair cases and pathways linking the different levels of the accommodation and creating an interesting design which ensures that every way you turn, you notice something new.
The grand entrance opens onto a garden area framed by tall stone pillars that add a contemporary feel to a home that maximises the use of natural materials and appears to have been built around the palm trees that previously occupied the space.
To the right of the entrance is a large garage area with maid quarters and directly in front is the main living pavilion. This hugely impressive pavilion with a central water feature is entered via wide stone steps. On the left is the elevated living and dining area with a high vaulted ceiling and a balcony that looks over the garden, the large pool and the ocean. Glass doors and windows run almost entirely around this room creating a very cool, light and comfortable space.
To the right are steps that lead over the water feature and to a two-storey building. Upstairs is a bedroom that has a private dressing area; an en-suite bathroom, incorporating an outdoor terrazzo bathtub; a balcony overlooking the front of the property; and a large balcony with views over the gardens, the pool and to the beach. Downstairs is a further en-suite bedroom.
Stairs from the living area go down to the stylishly appointed kitchen with central island feature, black granite surfaces, matching units and top quality appliances. Next to the kitchen is a further lounge/TV room and both have glass doors leading out onto a paved terrace and landscaped garden.
Steps from this terrace go down to the bedroom situated underneath the lounge. This bedroom has an en-suite shower room and also benefits from a private covered terrace looking across the garden, pool and sea.
To the front of this room is the beautifully landscaped garden and infinity pool. On the right side of the property is a pavilion which houses two further bedrooms. These are separated by an inner garden area and each has a dressing area, an en-suite bathroom and a romantic outdoor terrazzo bathtub where you can soak under the stars in total privacy. Beyond this pavilion is a further garden and then the white sandy beach. To the left of this pavilion is the spectacular blue-tiled infinity swimming pool and sala with poolside bar and kitchen.
Everywhere you look you’ll see where the villa has been specifically designed to incorporate the existing trees and, despite the modern finish and the mix of contemporary styling with more traditional features this home sits comfortably within its beachfront tropical location.
Externally the property appears to consist of magnificent and bold buildings and yet, when you’re inside, the strategic positioning and sheer number of windows brings the tropical outdoor features right into the heart of the living spaces.
The beach at Lipa Noi is one of the finest on the island: soft white sand, good swimming conditions, outstanding views of the famous Five Islands, the Ang Thong Marine Park and across to the mainland, and it’s perfectly positioned for Samui’s legendary sunset scenes.
Baan Ora Chorn is an intriguing and interesting property. It’s an excellent example of architectural initiative that provides practical, private and incredibly luxurious accommodation on an exceptional beach in the island’s most sought after location.
- Located at Lipa Noi beach, 30 minutes form the airport and 40 minutes from Chaweng
- In the Summer low tide season when the reef may dry for up to 100m, this opens the beach and reef up to all sorts of other activities such as beach volleyball or simply exploring the rock pools and collecting shellfish, a safe and ideal exciting activity for children. Channels for swimming and letting sea kayaks out still remain at low tide.
- Daily rates from US$ 850 to 1,100 for reduced occupancy of 3 bedroom, full house from US$1,200 to 2000.
- Daily rates include a Thai Chef service (food cost on Guests account)
- Minimum stay of 3 nights (14 nights over Christmas and New Year, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, Easter and Songkran)
- Rates shown are for a maximum of 8 (eight) Guests (including children). Extra bed will be charged at US$50 per night
- Daily Rates and extra beds are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax
- Airport transfer: US$ 45 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 7 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car
- Baby cot provided free of charge
- Rates include daily Continental breakfast
- For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests
- Private swimming pool
- Direct beach access
- 4 bedrooms with air conditioning and en-suite bathrooms
- Safe in all bedrooms
- Large Plasma TV with satellite connection and DVD player in 2 living rooms
- Stereo with CD player and i-Pod dock connection
- Satellite broadband (WIFI)
- Fully furnished inc. linens/towels
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Lounging sala by the beach ideal for all meals
- The villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy
- Resident, the Villa Manageress is available to cater to all your needs
- Bed linen is changed every third day, while towels are changed as necessary
- Pool towels are provided and replenished as required
- Shopping list available upon confirmation of the reservation
- In-villa wine selection
- Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
- Car rental with or without driver, full insurance coverage
- Baby sitting service on request and availability
- In-villa spa treatment with extended menu
- North West
- Horizon Homes Real Estate
- +66 (0) 77 417 005
Nina - Rental Manager / Real Estate Consultant