Located in a small community of 12 plots close to Nathon, the administrative center of Koh Samui, this land has beautiful views across the jungle and fields towards the South West coastline.
Situated less than 80 meters above sea level, and with views that are superior to what the photos show, this land would make an ideal location for a spacious detached villa. The land already has water and electricity connection and has access via a concrete road and as such the land is ready to build upon.
Local Attraction & Amenities Within 15 Minutes Drive
• Mountain facing West on outskirts of capital Nathon looking over the palm trees to the ocean and marine National Park.
• Schools and government buildings
• 25 minutes from golf course
• 1.2 km Lipa Noi coconut Beach, 20 min walk or 4 min by car
• Ocean view, you can see the Cruise ships and ferries on anchorage.
• 1.5 km from Nathon Town, the commercial center of Koh Samui
• Tesco Lotus Supermarket
• 5 min from Seatran Ferry Pier mainland/Koh Pan Ngan islands main connection hub
• Nearby coconut Museum
• Na Muang Waterfalls
• Four Seasons Resort
• Nikki Beach Club
• Hin Lat Waterfall
• Koh Samui Hospital
• Paradise Park
• Snake Farm
• Mountain bike trails, endure tours with tour guides bring tourist to see nearby nature
The West Coast of Koh Samui has long been considered the most beautiful section of the island. With it’s vast green landscape, stunning beaches, laid back atmosphere and spectacular sunsets this location offers the real island experience. This beautiful coastline is also home to the 5 star Conrad hotel & Intercontinental Resort & Spa as well as the majority of luxury beachfront properties on Koh Samui.
The land itself is close to the islands main ring road with convenience stores, shops, restaurants & grocery markets close by. Tourist attractions such as waterfalls, zoo’s & temples are all within 15 minutes drive with Samui’s International Airport 30 minutes away. For beach lovers the stunning Lipa Noi bay and the Nikki Beach are just down the road.