Price start from 1500 USD per night.
4 bedrooms sleeps 8 adults $1500 – $3200
5 bedrooms sleeps 10 adults $1650 – $3200
All rates are excludes 10% service tax and 7.0 % government tax.
On entering the villa, the first thing that strikes you is its generous size. The stylish, spacious split-level, living and dining area opens onto breathtaking tropical views and a drastic infinity-edge pool. An open-plan western kitchen is equipped with LG and Siemens fridges, a fitted oven, microwave, gas hobs and a full range of modern appliances.
A huge wooden dining table seats up to 20 people, whilst the nearby pool-side sala is perfect for outdoor dining and relaxation. Back in the main living area, two oversized sofas sit either side of a sleek wooden table with a flat screen TV (satellite channels) and DVD unit poised for evening entertainment.
The villa features five bedrooms all of which have TVs, feature king size beds and boast sea views, as well as dramatic en-suite bathrooms. The bathrooms feature free standing bath tubs and separate shower cubicles, plus his and hers washbasins. Generous sized wardrobes with gowns and slippers supply 5-Star comfort.
For watersports lovers with a sense of adventure, staying at one of the two expansive, luxury beachfront villas offers a unique opportunity not only to enjoy a memorable beachside vacation, but also to try out the very latest in hi-tech marine toys. The villa comes with a choice of watersports equipment, including a Sea Kayak and paddle board (see Facilities list)
Also other exciting water sports equipment can be hired from the nearby marine adventure center just five minutes stroll away at ‘Water Edge Sports’ such as – Bladefish, Wind surf, Jetski, Powerdive, Seabob, Wadeboarding and Jet Lev Flyer. *All equipment is subject to availability and T&C, please check at the time of booking.*
Staying at The villa
Villa is a supremely stylish and elegant holiday pad. The location feels totally private and you can drift easily between the various living, dining, and relaxation spaces without ever disconnecting from the amazing coastal views. The small but quiet beach makes swimming and watersports a daily pleasure, whilst the tempting pool and sun terrace make for an ideal spot to sit with a cool drink and watch the sun-drenched day turn into tropical night.
The helpful and efficient villa manager will happily arrange a private dinner on the beach, prepared by the villa’s chef (meals on guests’ account) and with views right from the king size beds, falling asleep and waking to the sound of the waves are equally relaxing and indulgent experiences.
- The villa sits on the picturesque south eastern coast of Koh Samui, 25 minutes drive from the international airport and10 minutes from the bustling tourist town of Lamai. The villa is within walking distance of several resorts, restaurants, shops and spas and also close to Samui’s famous Hinta/Hinyai tourist site from which it takes its name.
- Daily rates of 5 bedroom start from US$ 1,550 to 3,050 depending on season.
- Reduced occupancy rates of 4 bedrooms available from US$ 1,450 to 3,050 depending to season.
- Please ask for an exact quote at the time of enquiry from IPSL Reservations as rates will vary depending on Season which includes: Intermediate, High, Prime and C’Mas/NY.
- Rates shown are for a maximum of 10 (ten) Guests (including children). Extra bed will be charged at US$50 per night
- Rates include daily Continental breakfast
- Daily rates include a full time Thai Chef (food cost on Guests account)
- Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 nights over Christmas or New Year and 10 nights over both holidays, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, Easter and Songkran)
- Daily Rates and extra beds are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax
- Airport transfers: Inclusive to nightly rates. Maximum of 9 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car. *Transfers are subject to terms and conditions, please ask for details at the time of booking.
- Baby cot provided free of charge upon request
- For weddings and private parties, a surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guest. Also the villa booking conditions may change such as the required minimum nights stay. Separate Terms and Conditions may apply for any wedding or private parties held in a villa and will be confirmed at the time of your booking.
- Private swimming pool
- Plasma TV
- Individual Satellite TV units in each bedroom
- 120″ outdoor HD projector screens
- Direct beach access
- Fully furnished inc. linens/towels
- Fully equipped kitchen
- All bedrooms are air-conditioned
Free of charge items:
- Bladefish water scudder
- Wind surf
- Powerdive snorkels
- Seabob super water jet
- The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy. The Villa Manager is available to cater to guests’ specific needs and help organise activities, massage and spa treatment, as well as communication with the Thai chef and dealing with any matter arising at the villa
- Our Guest Relations & Concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further ensure guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa
- Bed linen is changed every third day, towels are changed as necessary
- Pool towels are provided and replenished as deemed necessary
- On site Thai Chef (Thai cuisine and Western favourites) with shopping list available. Food cost on Guests account (Terms & Conditions may apply for chef service)
- Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
- Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver
- Baby sitting service on request and subject to availability