Price per day: from $ 525 (low season) – $1573 (peak season).
Conveniently situated on the private estate in the much sought after North East of Koh Samui between Choeng Mon and Big Buddha, this expansive property is an excellent example of modern tropical architecture blended with South East Asian art spread over two floors. The villa is perfect for groups looking for the holiday of a lifetime in a tropical paradise.
The open plan 100sqm combined lounge, dining and kitchen area is the social heart of the villa, it boasts Javanese stone flooring and large sliding doors that open up two full sides; allowing for free movement between the outside sun deck and the fan cooled interior, whilst the balmy hilltop breeze ensures that the villa never gets too hot. This level also has a well-equipped TV room, with a large built-in sofa, scatter cushions, and air conditioning for your comfort.
The outdoor spaces provide perfect opportunities to relax; the upper floor has an 107sqm terrace that wraps around the front of the villa. There is a discreet guest bathroom, with shower, just off the terrace, and all terraces are edged with white bougainvillea. There are also plenty of sun loungers beside the pool, and if it gets a bit hot there is an undercover relaxation area with comfortable seating, overhead fans, a coffee table and a ping pong table.
There are five spacious bedrooms, each with floor to ceiling sliding glass doors, plenty of storage space, ceiling fans and air-conditioning; plus all have areas to sit and read, for some individual downtime. The two master bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms, tropical wooden floors, and private terraces with table and chairs; both have a south-facing terrace, whilst the first master bedroom also has a second north-facing terrace. There are also two twin en-suite Guest Rooms, and a spacious fifth bedroom tucked into the far western section, leading straight out on to the pool.
A haven of hilltop peace with truly remarkable 180 degree east to west panoramic views, the villa boasts among the finest sunrise and sunset panoramas in Koh Samui and yet is just a few minutes’ drive from the surrounding beaches with a wide selection of restaurants, bars, spas and five star hotels. It is just 10 minutes from the airport, but not on its flight path, and 10 minutes from Chaweng and Fisherman’s Village.
- Rates include any current applicable discount
- Rates are subject to change with notice
- Rates are valid for the maximum occupancy of each villa, including children
- Airport transfer included.
- Complimentary continental Breakfast is included in the daily rate for all villas and prepared by the villa staff
- Baby cots and high chairs are provided free of charge on request
- Any promotions running for the period of enquiryGuest benefits;
- Fruit basket & welcome drink
- Welcome pack (6 small bottles water, bread, butter, jam, milk, tea, coffee, sugar) on arrival
- Welcome Thai set lunch for full occupancy reservations in High Season
Additional Benefits: Honeymoon offer (genuine Honeymooners max 2 pax per villa). One bottle of sparkling wine and room set up honeymoon-style