Price start from 650 USD per night.
3 bedrooms sleeps 6 adults $650 – $1950
4 bedrooms sleeps 8 adults $650 – $1950
5 bedrooms sleeps 10 adults $750 – $1950
Nestled in the heart of tranquillity in the hills of Bophut, The villa strikes an idyllic balance between contemporary grandeur and Thai-Balinese timelessness.
The walk-through the entrance area with its solid wood carved door and water features gives away the atmosphere from the first step into the villa.
Villa is made of 3 separate pavilions harmonized in a terraced compound setting with luxuriant and lush garden landscaping.
The smallest pavilion hosts one bedroom; the largest and main pavilion features the large living/dining/kitchen as well as the 20 meter terrace overlooking Bophut Bay on the first floor, 2 bedrooms occupy the ground floor; the third pavilion hosts the master bedroom and the 5th bedroom on the ground floor.
The layout of the property and the garden setting provide both ample privacy and comfort to everyone when desired and also allows great entertaining when opened up as a complete residence.
Each of the bedrooms has been designed to provide optimum comfort and privacy by featuring oversized sleeping area and grand bathrooms with both shower and a large bathtub. All bedrooms are equipped with a TV and DVD player and full length sliding doors with a view to the ocean.
The focus of attention at villa is centred on the large infinity-edge swimming pool, which reaches out to a stellar view of greenery and ocean. The pool Sala presents a full bar and BBQ , one may also indulge in the privacy of the Jacuzzi attached to the pool.
The villa location, up in the Bophut hills and 10min drive from the Bophut “Fisherman Village”, provides Guests with stunning sunrise and sunsets settings while dominating the neighbouring island of Koh Phan Ngan and being a short drive away from the beach or nearby restaurants.
In Bophut area, northern coast of Koh Samui, 10 minutes drive from the airport and to Chaweng.
- Daily rates from US$ 650 to 1,950 for the entire house depending to the season
- Reduced occupancy rate of 4 bedrooms available from US$ 650 to 1,950 depending to the season
- Reduced occupancy rate of 3 bedrooms avialable US$ 650 to 1,950 except depending to the season
- Daily rates include a full time Thai Chef (food cost on Guests account)
- Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 nights over Christmas or New Year and 10 nights over both holidays, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, Easter and Songkran)
- Rates shown are for a maximum of 10 (ten) Guests (including children). Extra bed will be charged at US$50 per night
- Daily Rates and extra beds are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax
- Airport transfers: Inclusive to nightly rates. Maximum of 9 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car. *Transfers are subject to terms and conditions, please ask for details at the time of booking.
- Baby cot provided free of charge
- Rates include daily Continental breakfast
- For weddings and private parties, a surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guest. Also the villa booking conditions may change such as the required minimum nights stay. Separate Terms and Conditions may apply for any wedding or private parties held in a villa and will be confirmed at the time of your booking.
- 17x7m infinity-edge swimming pool
- Hi-fi system with outdoor speaker
- Satellite ADSL system (WIFI)
- TV satellite with large screen and DVD players
- Fully furnished inc. linens/towels
- Fully equipped kitchen
- All bedrooms are air conditioned
- All bedrooms are fitted with TV, DVD player, mini bar and safe.
- The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while the Villa Manager is available to cater to all Guests specific needs and help organise activities, massage and spa treatment as well as communication with the Thai chef and dealing with any matter arising at the villa
- Our Guest Relations & Concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further help ensuring guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa
- Bed linen is changed every third day
- Pool & Bath Towels are provided and changed as necessary. We do appreciate our guests help to conserve water usage and thus sustaining our pristine island environment
- On site Thai Chef (Thai cuisine and Western favourites) with shopping list available. Food cost on Guests account. Terms & Conditions may apply for chef service
- In-Villa wine selection
- Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
- Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver
- Baby sitting service on request and availability
- In-villa spa treatment with extended menu