Price start from 1,200 USD per night.
3 bedrooms sleeps 6 adults $1200 – $2900
6 bedrooms sleeps 12 adults $1500 – $2900
All rates are excludes 10% service tax and 7.0 % government tax.
The villa welcome to the true Thai way of living. This beautiful authentic Ayutthaya-style house is ideal for families or friends to enjoy a luxury secluded holiday. The two pavilions of villa are located on an untouched beach in the south of Samui, overlooking the islands of Koh Matsum and Koh Taen. This house will give you the right spirits, since it is next to and under the guardian eye of Wat Laem Sor (the Golden Pagoda).
Entering this beautiful teak wooden house you first step on the expansive deck surrounding the two pavilions. One pavilion houses the sleeping accommodation whilst the second is home to the large living area.
The open-plan living space is fully decorated in an original Thai style featuring a high wooden ceiling and is dressed with beautiful water-hyacinth sofas and a long classic solid teak dining table. There’s also a fully-equipped kitchen and an adjoining TV room.
On the large wooden terrace you will find a unique antique dining table as well as relaxing sun loungers. Guests can enjoy a candle-lit dinner in the living room or a BBQ on the sea view terrace.
The sleeping pavilion incorporates three bedrooms. The first has twin beds, a walk in closet, and an en-suite bathroom. From the relaxing bathtub you can enjoy looking at the surrounding palm trees, the moon and stars, through the skylight ceiling and there’s also a refreshing open air shower.
The second bedroom is a children’s room with a single bed and a bathroom with shower. Adjoining is the third bedroom with a double bed, walk in closet and complete bathroom with covered bathtub and open air shower.
All rooms are decorated with antique furniture and have sliding doors to maximise the sea view and cooling breeze.
Both pavilions have direct access to a stunning secluded beach on a half moon bay via an expansive lawn of palm trees and where you will also find the swimming pool. Located behind the main house is the private tennis court.
- On the southern coast of Koh Samui some 35 minutes from the Airport and 15 minutes from the town of Lamai. The villa is located in a semi private secluded bay.
- In the Summer low tide season when the reef is dry for up to 50m, this opens the beach and reef up to all sorts of other activities such as beach volleyball, football or simply exploring the rock pools and collecting shellfish, a safe and ideal exciting activity for children.
- Daily rates of 6 bedroom start from US$ 1,400 to 2,650 depending on season.
- Reduced occupancy rates of 3 bedrooms available from US$ 1,050 to 2,650 depending on season.
- Optional extra Barns/Bedroom when booked with the main house: US$ 300 for Kids Rice Barn (bunk bed x4 kids). And US$ 500 Honeymoon Suite (2 adult)
- Please ask for an exact quote at the time of enquiry from IPSL Reservations as rates will vary depending on Season which includes: Intermediate, High, Prime and C’Mas/NY.
- Daily rates include a full time Thai Chef (food cost on Guests account)
- Reduced occupancy rate and/or promotional rate does not include chef service (can be provided upon availability and additional service fee)
- Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 nights over Christmas or New Year and 10 nights over both holidays, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, Easter and Songkran)
- Rates shown are for a maximum of 10 (ten) adults OR 8 (eight) adults and 4 (four) children. No Extra beds are permitted beyond full occupancy
- Daily Rates and extra beds are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax
- Airport transfers: Inclusive to nightly rates. Maximum of 9 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car. *Transfers are subject to terms and conditions, please ask for details at the time of booking.
- Baby cot provided free of charge
- Rates include daily Continental breakfast
- For weddings and private parties, a surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guest. Also the villa booking conditions may change such as the required minimum nights stay. Separate Terms and Conditions may apply for any wedding or private parties held in a villa and will be confirmed at the time of your booking.