Price start from 900 USD per night.
3 bedrooms sleeps 6 adults $900 – $2900
4 bedrooms sleeps 8 adults $1250 – $2900
6 bedrooms sleeps 12 adults $1700 – $2900
All rates are excludes 10% service tax and 7.0 % government tax.
Nestled away on the West coast of Koh Samui, on a beautiful white sand beach, you will find villa with nothing but luxury living in mind. The villa (pronounced Why-mar-ee) means “peaceful waters” in the language of the New Zealand Maori. This beautiful self contained villa offers all you need and more for the ultimate get away. Situated right on the beach and with the best sunset views on the island, this villa is the ultimate in comfort, style and beauty and is a unique blend of Thai and contemporary design and furnishings.
Walking into villa expansive private grounds, past the tennis court, you will enter landscaped gardens housing 3 large pavilions with six en-suite bedrooms providing luxury accommodation for up to 14 people. The open plan kitchen and adjoining dining room are situated beachside. Cross under the pergola to the adjacent pavilion and enter the living area comprising two separate seating areas one of which houses the villa’s large plasma tv and stereo system.
From either of these pavilions, you step out onto the teak deck and down to the large swimming pool, which is just metres away from the white sand beach. Next to the pool is an impressive Sala built from ancient teak wood featuring a seating area for al- fresco dining and large day beds and comfortable arm chairs for massages and relaxing.
The three bedroom pavilions each contain two bedrooms. Pavilions 1 and 2 have similar master sized bedrooms and the second bedrooms can each be configured as double or twin rooms depending on guests needs. The master bedroom in Pavilion 3 has a grand four poster bed and the second bedroom contains two sets of bunk beds perfect for the children. The two bedrooms in each pavilion are adjoining, although the internal access door may be locked depending upon guests needs. Each of the bedrooms has its own private terrace with day bed.
To ensure optimum privacy and comfort, each of the six bedrooms at villa is air conditioned and has its own beautifully appointed en-suite indoor/outdoor bathroom set amongst tropical plants.
The living and kitchen/dining pavilions feature fully retractable doors allowing you to experience a unique blend of indoor/outdoor living. Whether lounging on the comfortable sofas or gathering in the kitchen at the stylish breakfast bar you will experience the fresh sea breeze and ocean views from wherever you are.
The villa caters particularly well for families. There is a playground area featuring a fort tower, swing, turbo slide, children’s rock climbing wall as well as numerous grassy areas for ball games and general play. The property also offers a sea kayak and a range of other toys and games. Older children and adults can enjoy the private tennis court.
Should you fancy a change of scenery, arrangements can be made for boat trips to adjacent islands for fishing or snorkeling trips, elephant trekking in the hills, visits to Angthong Marine Park, or simply dining in the quaint Bophut Fishing Village, or shopping in Nathon, Chaweng or Lamai beaches.
As with all properties managed by Samui Villas and Homes, Villa is serviced by five resident staff including an English speaking villa manageress who will cater to your every need while the full time Thai Chef will prepare a selection of exquisite local cuisine.
- Located at Lip Noi beach, 35 kms from the airport and 40 minutes from Chaweng.
- In the summer low tide season when the reef may dry up for up to 100 metres this opens the beach and reef up to all sorts of activities such as beach volleyball, beach cricket or simply exploring the rock pools and collecting shells.
- Daily rates of 6 bedroom start from US$ 1,600 to 2,750 depending on season.
- Reduced occupancy rates of 4 bedrooms available from US$ 1,200 to 2,750 depending on season.
- Reduced occupancy rates of 3 bedrooms available from US$ 850 to 2,750 depending on season.
- Please ask for an exact quote at the time of enquiry from IPSL Reservations as rates will vary depending on Season which includes: Intermediate, High, Prime and C’Mas/NY.
- Daily rates include a full time Thai Chef (food cost on Guests account)
- Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 nights over Christmas or New Year and 10 nights over both holidays, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, Easter and Songkran)
- Rates shown are for a maximum of 14 (fourteen) Guests (including children). Extra bed will be charged at US$50 per night
- Daily Rates and extra beds are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax
- Airport transfers: Inclusive to nightly rates. Maximum of 9 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car. *Transfers are subject to terms and conditions, please ask for details at the time of booking.
- Baby cot and high chair provided free of charge
- Rates include daily continental breakfast
- For weddings and private parties, a surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guest. Also the villa booking conditions may change such as the required minimum nights stay. Separate Terms and Conditions may apply for any wedding or private parties held in a villa and will be confirmed at the time of your booking.
- Large swimming pool
- Direct beach access
- 6 bedrooms with air conditioning and en-suite bathrooms
- Safe in all bedrooms
- 42 inch Plasma TV with satellite connection and DVD player
- Stereo with CD Player and i-Pod dock connection
- Satellite broadband (WIFI)
- Fully furnished inc. linens/towels
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Lounging and dining sala by the beach
- Private tennis court
- Sea kayak
- Table tennis
- Wooden playground for children
- The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while the Villa Manager is available to cater to all Guests specific needs and help organise activities, massage and spa treatment as well as communication with the Thai chef and dealing with any matter arising at the villa
- Our Guest Relations & Concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further help ensuring guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa
- Bed linen in changed every third day, while towels are changed as necessary
- Pool towels are provided and replenished as required
- On site Thai Chef (Thai cuisine and Western favourites) with shopping list available. Food cost on Guests account. Terms & Conditions may apply for chef service
- In-villas wine selection
- Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
- Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver
- Baby sitting service on request and availability
- In-villa spa treatment with extended menu
- Night time security guard