Price start from 800 USD per night.
3 bedrooms sleeps 6 adults $800 – $2000
4 bedrooms sleeps 8 adults $850 – $2000
5 bedrooms sleeps 10 adults $1000 – $2000
All rates are excludes 10% service tax and 7.0 % government tax.
From the elevated entrance of this villa you walk down steps through an immaculately landscaped area with stepping stones across a water feature leading past a greeting room on your left, which utilizes the space under the carport and is furnished with comfortable brown leather bean bags and coordinated artwork.
Stepping into the villa you’ll instantly realize the magnificence of this property. The traditional architectural features are perfectly blended with contemporary furniture, and accessories, fashioned out of natural materials that create a modern, stylish and luxurious environment.
The dining space is dominated by a large oval dark-wood dining table and chairs with cream seat cushions, all under an impressive metal and glass hanging light-fixture.
To the left of the table is a very well equipped kitchen with cream units. A central island contains the hob and has a breakfast bar with four stylishly designed wood and water-hyacinth stools. The kitchen is finished off with a flat-screen TV.
To the right of the dining table is the main sleeping pavilion. One ground-floor bedroom has opening doors on two sides that lead out into the landscaped entrance area. This room has contemporary styled twin wooden beds and comfortable wicker chairs. Fashionable accessories such as artwork and cushions have a lilac theme that contrasts well with the white sheets. The en-suite bathroom has a beige marble sink unit and a shower room finished in blue mosaic tiles.
The next ground floor bedroom is at the front looking out across the garden, pool and ocean. This room has a double bed and chairs matching the other in style. However this room is accessorised with green and peach silk cushions and throws. A flat-screen TV and a walk-in dressing area are present and in the bathroom there’s a shower room, twin sinks, a freestanding bathtub and an inner garden with outdoor shower.
A wooden staircase between these two bedrooms leads up past a large stained-glass window, beneath an artistic hanging light-fitting, to two more bedrooms. To the left is another double room with a balcony and views over the entrance gardens. Again fitted with the same style furniture this room has a brown and cream colour scheme. In the bathroom the shower has a lilac and purple mosaic tiled feature.
The master suite is at the front and has an entrance hallway with steps leading down past the dressing area and bathroom into this elegant room. A large modern four-poster bed with pure white sheets and white voile drapes is accentuated by bright red cushions and ceramic ornaments. This seductive room has minimal dark wood furniture and a flat-screen TV. The bathroom has a brown marble twin sink unit, a shower room with matching brown mosaic tiles and a sunken bathtub.
Back outside the dining area is a large stone terrace with a central water feature. To the left is another double bedroom again with modern styled furniture, flat-screen TV and finished with mauve and lilac accessories. A walk-in dressing area and an en-suite bathroom with twin sinks, shower room, free-standing bathtub, and inner garden with outdoor shower completes this well-dressed room.
In the exquisite lounge area the genuine feeling of style, comfort and pure luxury come to the fore. A table and chairs woven from natural materials sits at one end of this open plan room. A stunning polished wooden floor, bordered with beige marble, matches perfectly with the brown accessories and large tan leather sofas that occupy the centre of the living area around an astonishing low teak table with decorative bamboo inlays. An alcove has floating shelves surrounding a plasma TV. And two leather armchairs are at the far end looking out across the large garden to the ocean.
To the right of this pavilion is the enormous blue-tiled swimming pool with waterfall feature, this is sat in a decked area housing all-weather sun-beds and parasols. A path leads to the sala that has a bathroom, kitchen and BBQ, a solid wood dining table with bench seats and all-weather garden furniture. From here steps pass the outdoor shower to a further garden and a private gateway onto a pristine white, sandy beach. The villa is located within sight of the Raja Ferry where locals commute from the island to the mainland. The ferry pier can also be a decent reminder that when you live in these peaceful surroundings, others are travelling in the busy parallel universe.
- Located on the West coast of Koh Samui, 10 minutes from the ferry port of Nathon and 35 kms from Samui’s International Airport.
- The villa is located within sight of the Raja Ferry pier
- Daily rates from US$ 1,000 to 2000 for the entire house; reduced occupancy rates available from US$ 850 to 1,000 for 4 bedrooms or US$ 800 to 850 for 3 bedrooms in intermediate and high seasons only
- Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 nights over Christmas or New Year and 10 nights over both holidays, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, Easter and Songkran)
- Daily rates include a full time Thai Chef (food cost on Guests account)
- Rates shown are for a maximum of 10 (ten) Guests (including children). Extra bed will be charged at US$50 per night
- Daily Rates and extra beds are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax
- Airport transfers: Inclusive to nightly rates. Maximum of 9 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car. *Transfers are subject to terms and conditions, please ask for details at the time of booking.
- Baby cot provided free of charge
- Rates include daily Continental breakfast
- For weddings and private parties, a surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guest. Also the villa booking conditions may change such as the required minimum nights stay. Separate Terms and Conditions may apply for any wedding or private parties held in a villa and will be confirmed at the time of your booking.
- Private infinity edge swimming pool with outdoor Jacuzzi
- Direct beach frontage
- Beach Sala ideal for BBQ’s and al fresco dining
- Plasma TV, Satellite and DVD/CD player, Hi-Fi system with outdoor speakers
- Fully furnished inc. linens/towels
- Fully equipped kitchen with design fixtures
- Local Phone and Fax lines and wireless internet access by the pool
- All guest bedrooms are en-suite, air conditioned and equipped with personal safe
- Living room air conditioned and with full length folding doors
- Secure gated community
- Use of Common Area Gym facilities including Sauna & Fitness Centre
- The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while the Villa Manager is available to cater to all Guests specific needs and help organise activities, massage and spa treatment as well as communication with the Thai chef and dealing with any matter arising at the villa
- Our Guest Relations & Concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further help ensuring guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa
- Bed linen is changed every third day
- Pool & Bath Towels are provided and changed as necessary. We do appreciate our guests help to conserve water usage and thus sustaining our pristine island environment
- On site Thai Chef (Thai cuisine and Western favourites) with shopping list available. Food cost on Guests account. Terms & Conditions may apply for chef service
- In-Villa wine selection
- Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
- Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver
- Baby sitting service on request and availability
- In-villa spa treatment with extended menu